MEDICAL EMERGENCY

Apr. 12—There was a report of a medical emergency in the Usdan Student Center. The party was treated by BEMCo staff and transported to a local hospital via ambulance.

Apr. 17—There was a report of a medical emergency in the Usdan Student Center. The party was treated by BEMCo staff and transported to a local hospital via ambulance.

Apr. 20—There was a report of a medical emergency in the Epstein Building. The party was treated by BEMCo staff and transported to a local hospital via ambulance.

Apr. 20—There was a report of a medical emergency in the Charles River Apartments. The party was treated by BEMCo staff and refused further care.

Apr. 21—There was a report of a medical emergency in the Skyline Residence Hall. The party was treated by BEMCo staff and transported to a local hospital via ambulance.

Apr. 21—There was a report of a medical emergency in North Quad. The party was treated by BEMCo staff and transported to a local hospital via ambulance.

Apr. 23—There was a report of a medical emergency in the Usdan Student Center. The party was treated by BEMCo staff and refused further care.

Apr. 25—There was a report of a medical emergency in Ziv Quad. The party was treated by BEMCo staff and refused further care.

LARCENY

Apr. 12—A report of stolen University property was composed.

MISCELLANEOUS

Apr. 13—A party spray painted on the side of a box truck in the East Quad parking lot. A report of the incident was composed.

Apr. 14—There was a report of a person screaming in the hallways of The Village. University Police arrived on-scene and all was quiet and in order.

Apr. 18—A staff member reported receiving a threatening email. A report of the incident was composed.

Apr. 24—There was a two-car crash on Loop Road by the Shapiro Admissions Center. There were no injuries reported, and one car was towed. A report of the incident was composed.

Apr. 25—There was a noise complaint in Ridgewood Quad. University officials spoke to the residents and the music was lowered.

Apr. 25—There was a report of a party screaming in Massell Quad. University Police spoke to the party and let them into the building that they were locked out of.