MEDICAL EMERGENCY

Feb. 22—There was a report of a medical emergency in Rosenthal Residence Quad. The party was treated by BEMCo and signed a refusal for further care.

Feb. 23—There was a report of a medical emergency in the Shapiro Admissions Center. The party was treated by BEMCo and signed a refusal for further care.

Feb. 24—There was a report of a medical emergency in East Quad. The party was treated by BEMCo and signed a refusal for further care.

Feb. 24—There was a report of a medical emergency in Massell Quad. The party was treated by BEMCo and was transported to a local hospital via ambulance.

Feb. 24—There was a report of a medical emergency in Ridgewood Residence Quad. The party was treated by BEMCo and signed a refusal for further care.

Feb. 26—There was a report of a medical emergency in East Quad. The party was treated by BEMCo and was transported to a local hospital via ambulance.

MISCELLANEOUS

Feb. 26—There was a report of a loud radio in a stairwell at the Charles River Apartments. University Police arrived on the scene and all was quiet and in order.

Feb. 26—A party reported an attempted telephone scam. A report of the incident was composed.

Feb. 27—A party in the Village reported seeing a threatening note in the community kitchen. A report of the incident was composed.

Feb. 28—There was a noise complaint at the Charles River Apartments. The party turned down the music upon request.