MEDICAL EMERGENCY

Feb. 28—There was a report of a medical emergency in Massell Quad. The party was treated on scene and was transported to a local hospital via Cataldo Ambulance.

Mar. 1—There was a report of a medical emergency in the Gosman Sports and Convocation Center. The party was treated by BEMCo staff and signed a refusal for further care.

Mar. 2—There was a report of a medical emergency in North Quad. The party was treated by BEMCo and signed a refusal for further care.
Mar. 10—There was a report of a medical emergency in Massell Quad. The party was treated by BEMCo staff and was transported to a local hospital by University Police.

Mar. 11—There was a report of a medical emergency in Massell Quad. The party was treated on scene by BEMCo staff and was transported to a local hospital via ambulance.

Mar. 12—There was a report of a party feeling unwell in Ziv Residence Quad. The party was treated by BEMCo and signed a refusal for further care.

LARCENY

Mar. 2—A staff member reported larceny of University equipment. A report of the incident was composed.

MISCELLANEOUS

Mar. 13—Graffiti was discovered on the boiler plant smoke stack. DFM was notified.

Mar. 14—There was a noise complaint at the Charles River Apartments. The community member was advised to lower the music.