MEDICAL EMERGENCY

Nov. 1—There was a report of a medical emergency in Sherman Dining Hall. BEMCo staff treated the party, who signed a refusal for further care.

Nov. 1—There was a report of a medical emergency in Massell Quad. The party was treated by BEMCo staff and transported to a local hospital by University Police.

Nov. 2—There was a report of a medical emergency in Massell Quad. The party was treated by BEMCo staff and transported to a local hospital by Cataldo Ambulance.

Nov. 2—There was a report of a medical emergency in the Foster Mods. The party was treated by BEMCo staff and transported to a local hospital by Cataldo Ambulance.

Nov. 8—There was a report of a medical emergency in Massell Quad. BEMCo staff treated the party, who signed a refusal for further care.

HARASSMENT

Nov. 3—A staff member reported harassment via phone call. University Police compiled a report on the incident.

MISCELLANEOUS 

Nov. 4—A staff member reported a hit-and-run incident that caused damage to their vehicle. A report of the incident was composed.

Nov. 5—There was a noise complaint at Ridgewood Quad coming from a car in the quad. The operator of the car was spoken to, the volume was lowered and the car was moved to an adjacent lot without incident.

Nov. 5—There was a report of several students driving a golf cart around Farber Library. The community members were identified and the golf cart was returned to its original location. A Community Standards Report was composed of the incident.