MEDICAL EMERGENCY

Sept. 21—There was a report of a medical emergency in the Village. The party was treated by BEMCo staff and signed a refusal for further care.

Sept. 25—There was a report of a medical emergency in the Golding Health Center. The party was treated by a nurse and signed a refusal for further care.

Sept. 25—There was a report of a medical emergency in the Admissions Parking Lot. The party was treated by BEMCo staff and transported to Newton-Wellesley Hospital via Cataldo Ambulance.

Sept. 26—There was a report of a medical emergency in Massell Quad. The party was treated by BEMCo staff and signed a refusal for further care.

Sept. 26—There was a report of a medical emergency in the Village. The party was treated by BEMCo staff and transported to Newton-Wellesley Hospital via Cataldo Ambulance.

Sept. 28—There was a report of a medical emergency in the Science Complex. The party was treated by BEMCo staff and transported to Newton-Wellesley Hospital via Cataldo Ambulance.

Oct. 4—There was a report of a medical emergency in East Quad. The party was treated by BEMCo staff and transported to a local hospital by Cataldo Ambulance.

LARCENY

Oct. 2—There was a report of a stolen banner from the Shapiro Campus Center. A report of the incident was composed.

MISCELLANEOUS

Sept. 27—There was a report of an animal squealing in the woods behind East Quad. University Police searched the area and were unable to locate the animal.

Sept. 30—There was a noise complaint in the Charles River Lot. University Police spoke to the four community members making noise and suggested that they move into the quad.

Oct. 1—A community member reported being a victim of an internet fraud scheme. A report of the incident was composed.