MEDICAL EMERGENCY

Sept 8—There was a report of a medical emergency in Skyline Residence Hall. The party was treated by BEMCo staff and transported to Newton-Wellesley Hospital via Cataldo Ambulance.

Sept 10—There was a report of a medical emergency in Massell Quad. The party was treated by BEMCo staff with a signed refusal for further care.

Sept 11—A nurse in the Golding Health Center requested an ambulance to transport a student for further care.

Sept 11—There was a report of a medical emergency on the soccer field. The party was treated by BEMCo staff and transported to Newton-Wellesley Hospital via Cataldo Ambulance.

Sept 11—There was a report of a medical emergency in Massell Quad. The party was treated by BEMCo staff and an ambulance was called for a local hospital.

Sept 11—There was a report of a medical emergency in Ridgewood Residence Quad. The party was treated by BEMCo staff and signed a refusal for further care.

HARASSMENT

Sept 10—An off campus community member reported a past harassment incident. A report of the incident was composed.

MISCELLANEOUS

Sept 8—There was a noise complaint in the Rosenthal Residence Quad. University Police spoke to the party without incident.

Sept 10—There was a noise complaint in the Charles River Apartments. University Police spoke to the party and the music was lowered without incident.

Sept 11—There was a report of a beer pong game in the parking lot of the Foster Mods. The game was shut down and the Department of Community Living will follow-up with the students.