MEDICAL EMERGENCY

Jan. 26 — A party in Sherman Dining Hall not feeling well was treated by BEMCo and transported to Newton-Wellesley Hospital via Cataldo Ambulance.

Jan. 29 — BEMCo staff treated a party in Village A with a diabetic emergency, and the party was transported to Newton-Wellesley Hospital via Cataldo Ambulance.

Jan. 29 — A community member in Abelson Physics Building complained of chest pain. BEMCo treated the party who was transported to Newton-Wellesley Hospital via Cataldo Ambulance.

Jan. 30 — BEMCo responded to a party in the Golding Health Center with chest pain. The party was transported to Newton-Wellesley Hospital via Cataldo Ambulance.

Jan. 30 — In Kutz Hall, a party had an allergic reaction. BEMCo treated the party with a signed refusal for further care. 

Jan. 31 — A party in Spingold Theater reported a leg injury. BEMCo treated the party with a signed refusal for further care.

Jan. 31 — BEMCo responded to a party in the Goldfarb Library who was dizzy and slow to respond. The party was transported to Newton-Wellesley Hospital via Cataldo Ambulance.

Jan. 31 — In the Charles River Apartments, a party reported feeling nauseous. BEMCo treated the party who was transported to Newton-Wellesley Hospital via Cataldo Ambulance.

Feb. 1 — BEMCo treated a party with a laceration who was transported to Newton-Wellesley Hospital via Cataldo Ambulance. 

HARASSMENT AND ASSAULT

Jan. 27 — A community member reported harassment via text, and a report was compiled on the incident.

Jan. 28 — A staff member reported an assault in Usdan Student Center, and a report was compiled on the incident.

VANDALISM

Jan. 30 — A student reported vandalism on their private vehicle while parked on the Brandeis campus.

DISTURBANCE

Feb. 1 — There was a noise complaint of a party in the Foster Mods. University Police spoke to the residents who turned down their music.

MISCELLANEOUS

Jan. 29 — A party in Ziv 127 reported that someone attempted to unlock the suite door and left. The party did not believe it was one of her roommates, and the University Police walked through the building to see if they could find the person, but all was quiet.