MEDICAL EMERGENCY

Jan. 21 — BEMCo staff treated a party in the Usdan Student Center with a laceration to his face. Cataldo Ambulance transported the party to Newton-Wellesley Hospital for further care.

Jan. 25 — A party in Reitman Hall requested BEMCo for a party vomiting due to alcohol intoxication. The party was transported to Newton-Wellesley Hospital via Cataldo Ambulance. The Area Coordinator on call was notified, and a Community Standards Report was filed. 

Jan. 25 — University Police and BEMCo responded to Skyline Residence Quad to assist a party who was having trouble swallowing. The party was treated with a signed refusal for further care.

Jan. 25 — A party in Renfield Hall was intoxicated and in need of medical attention. BEMCo responded to the scene, and the party was transported to Newton-Wellesley Hospital via Cataldo Ambulance. The Area Coordinator on call was notified, and a Community Standards Report was filed. 

Jan. 26 — University Police and BEMCo responded to Sherman Dining Hall for two parties in the women’s bathroom who were intoxicated. One party was transported to Newton-Wellesley Hospital via Cataldo Ambulance. The other signed a refusal for further care. The Area Coordinator on call was notified, and a Community Standards Report was filed. 

Jan. 26 — BEMCo staff and University Police responded to Usen Hall to assist an intoxicated party. The party was transported to Newton-Wellesley Hospital via Cataldo Ambulance. The Area Coordinator on call was notified, and a Community Standards Report was filed. 

HARASSMENT

Jan. 22 — A party was harassed by a phone text message. University Police compiled a report on the incident.

DRUGS

Jan. 25 — University Police responded to Renfield Hall to assist a Community Advisor who discovered drug contraband. The Area Coordinator on call was present, and the police secured the contraband from the Department of Community Living staff. DCL staff submitted a Community Standards Report on the incident, and University Police compiled a report.

DISTURBANCE

Jan. 26 — At the main entrance, there was an intoxicated man. University Police responded and the Waltham Police provided assistance. The party was placed under arrest by the University Police for disorderly conduct and transported to the Waltham Police station by University Police for the booking process.

MISCELLANEOUS 

Jan. 23 —  There was a report of a suspicious person standing between Cable Hall and Reitman Hall. University Police located a person matching the description given by the caller walking by Kutz Hall toward Usdan Student Center. The person was identified as a student on his way to the Hoot Market in Usdan, and University Police cleared the area. The caller was informed of the results.