MEDICAL EMERGENCY

Sept. 22 — A caller in Pomerantz Residence Hall reported an ankle injury. BEMCo treated the party, and University Police transported the party to Urgent Care for further care.

Sept. 22 — A caller in the Gosman Athletic Complex reported a knee injury to a soccer player. BEMCo treated the party with a signed refusal for further care.

Sept. 22 — A party walked into Public Safety not feeling well and requested BEMCo, who treated the party with a signed refusal for further care.

Sept. 24 — In Gordon Hall, University Police and BEMCo investigated a report of an intoxicated party. The party was transported to Newton-Wellesley Hospital for further care via Cataldo Ambulance. The Area Coordinator on call was notified and a Community Standards Report was compiled.

Sept. 24 — A party requested BEMCo for a bee sting in the Sachar International Center. The party was treated with a signed refusal for further care.

Sept. 24 — BEMCo treated a party in Scheffres Hall for an ankle injury with a signed refusal for further care.

Sept. 24 — A Sodexo worker slipped and fell in Usdan Student Center. BEMCo treated the party with a signed refusal for further care.

Sept. 25 — BEMCo treated a party with a finger injury with a signed refusal for further care.

Sept. 25 — Health Center staff requested an ambulance for a party having an adverse reaction to prescribed medication. The subject was stable and breathing. The Waltham Fire Department was notified, and the party was transported to Newton-Wellesley Hospital for further care via Cataldo Ambulance.

Sept. 25 — A party in the Charles River Apartments was treated by BEMCo for a burn on their hand with a signed refusal for further care.

Sept. 25 — University Police and BEMCo responded to a party in the Charles River Apartments for chest discomfort. The party was treated by BEMCo with a signed refusal for further care.

Sept. 27 — A bicyclist fell by the University entrance. BEMCo treated the party with a signed refusal for care. Party also declined a ride to the hospital by University Police.

Sept. 28 — In the Gosman Athletic Complex, a party at a soccer event felt ill. BEMCo treated the party with a signed refusal for further care.

Sept. 29 — A party in Hassenfeld Residence Hall requested BEMCo for an intoxicated party. Party was transported to Newton-Wellesley Hospital by Advanced Life Support for further care. The Area Coordinator on call was notified and a Community Standards Report was compiled.

Sept. 30 — In the Charles River Apartments, a party was not feeling well after using a chin-up bar. BEMCo responded and the party was transported to Newton-Wellesley Hospital for further care via Cataldo Ambulance.

Oct. 1 — A nurse reported a party in Ziv 129 having suicidal thoughts. The party was located and the Area Coordinator on call contacted Brandeis Counseling Center who spoke to the party on the phone. No further action was taken.

Oct. 2 — There was a report for a party in the Charles River Apartments feeling ill. BEMCo treated with a signed refusal for further care.

Oct. 2 — An intoxicated party was on the ground floor in Hassenfeld Residence Hall. BEMCo treated with a signed refusal for further care.

Oct. 3 — A party in the Gosman Sports complex had a finger injury. BEMCo treated the party with a signed refusal for further care.

Oct. 4 — In Renfield Hall, a party had chest pain and was vomiting. BEMCo responded, and the party was transported to Newton-Wellesley Hospital for further care. The Area Coordinator on call was notified.

Oct. 4 — A party was reported to not be feeling well in the faculty center. The party was treated with a signed refusal for further care.

Oct. 4 — In Ziv 129, a party reported trouble breathing. BEMCo and the Waltham Fire Department responded. The party was transported to Newton-Wellesley Hospital for further care via Cataldo Ambulance. The Area Coordinator on call was notified.

Oct. 4 — A party in the Gerstenzang Science Library had an ankle injury. BEMCo responded, and University Police transported to Urgent Care.

Oct. 4 — A party in Deroy Hall felt ill. BEMCo responded, and the party was transported to Newton-Wellesley Hospital for further care via Cataldo Ambulance. The Area Coordinator on call was notified.

Oct. 5 — After there was a call for a party vomiting in Cable Hall and w the Area Coordinator on Call was notified, no party was found.

Oct. 5 — In Shapiro Residence Hall, someone called about an intoxicated party. BEMCo responded, and the Area Coordinator on call was notified. The party did not need medical attention.

Oct. 5 — BEMCo reported assessing a party on Loop Road by Public Safety. Patient treated with a signed refusal for further care.

Oct. 5 — BEMCo was requested by a Community Advisor in Deroy Hall for a party with heart palpitations. Patient refused medical care.

Oct. 5 — A party in Ziv 127 was ill. BEMCO treated the party with a signed refusal for further care.

Oct. 6 — In Skyline Residence Hall, a party was intoxicated. BEMCo treated and the party was  transported to Newton-Wellesley Hospital for further care via Cataldo Ambulance. The Area Coordinator on call was notified. A  Community Standards Report was compiled.

Oct. 6 — A party in the Charles River Apartments was not feeling well, and BEMCo treated with a signed refusal for further care.

Oct. 6 — A party in Ziv 129 felt ill. BEMCo responded, and the party was transported to Newton-Wellesley Hospital for further care via Cataldo Ambulance. The Area Coordinator on call was notified.

LARCENY

Sept. 22 — In the Shapiro Residence Hall, a party reported they were the victim of a computer fraud scheme for $480.00. University Police compiled a report on the incident.

Sept. 23 — A party reported items stolen from their unlocked vehicle in the Gosman Athletic Complex. University Police compiled a report on the incident.

SERVICE ASSIST

Sept. 23 —  Waltham Police called University Police for a domestic situation of a child who threatened to commit suicide by jumping off of a roof at Brandeis. The party resided off campus, but University Police checked the perimeters of campus. The party was located and transported to Newton-Wellesley Hospital for further care via Cataldo Ambulance.

Sept. 23 —  Waltham Police requested University Police for assistance for a report of a suspect dressed in black who broke into a home on Wheelock Road and stabbed two individuals. Both individuals were seriously injured. The suspect fled toward the University. A Brandeis Emergency Notification was sent out to the Brandeis community, and the suspect was arrested by Waltham Police on Crescent Street before the Brandeis lockdown was lifted.

VANDALISM

Sept. 29 — A student party received information about a smashed lower part of the door at the press box in the Gosman Sports Complex. University Police compiled a report on the damage.

DISTURBANCE

Oct. 4 — In the Rabb Graduate School, several kids skateboarded off the steps, disrupting a class. University Police found the parties gone upon arrival.

Oct. 6 — There was a report of two parties verbally fighting in the Charles River Apartments. The Area Coordinator on call was on scene, and University Police compiled a report on the incident.

Oct. 6 — A noise complaint was filed in Village C. All was quiet upon University Police arrival.

MISCELLANEOUS

Sept. 24 — A suspicious party was reported in Massell Quad by a party who said they appeared “sketchy.” University Police was unable to locate the party, but conversed with two other parties in the area who did not see the suspect.