MEDICAL EMERGENCY

Oct. 20 — A party in the Gosman Sports Complex had back pain. BEMCo staff were on standby and treated the party with a signed refusal for further care.

Oct. 20 — A party in the Gosman Sports Complex had ankle pain. BEMCo were on standby and treated the party with a signed refusal for further care.

Oct. 21 — BEMCo staff treated a party in the Charles River Apartments who was not feeling well. The party was transported to Newton-Wellesley Hospital for further care.

Oct. 21 — In Sherman Dining Hall, a party requested BEMCo for another party who was dizzy. The party was transported to Newton-Wellesley Hospital for further care.

Oct. 21 — Waltham Police received a call for a party possibly suffering from a heart attack in front of the Usdan Student Center. BEMCo staff and University Police arrived on scene, and the party was transported to Newton-Wellesley Hospital for further care.

Oct. 22 — University Police and BEMCo responded to Polaris Lounge for a student with a laceration on their left finger. The party was transported to Newton-Wellesley Hospital by University Police for further care.

Oct. 23 — A party was transported to Newton-Wellesley Hospital for further care as a voluntary transport from the Brandeis Counseling Center.

Oct. 23 — BEMCo treated a party with a shoulder injury in the Gosman Sports Complex on the club field with a signed refusal for further care.

Oct. 23 — A Shapiro Admissions Center employee slipped and fell walking from the parking lot. University Police compiled a report on the incident.

Oct. 24 — A party in the Skyline Residence Hall requested BEMCo for a kidney infection. The party was transported to Newton-Wellesley Hospital for further care, and the Area Coordinator on call was notified.

Oct. 25 — A non-student in the Golding Health Center was transported for an ankle injury to Doctors Express by University Police while accompanied by a staff member of the Office of Admissions.

Oct. 25 — University Police assisted BCC and Cataldo Ambulance staff for a transport to Newton-Wellesley Hospital. The Area Coordinator on call was notified.

Oct. 25 — A caller in the Usdan Student Center felt ill from something they ate. BEMCo treated the party with a signed refusal for further care.

Oct. 26 — BEMCo staff treated a party in the Gosman Sports Complex with an ankle injury with a signed refusal for further care.

Oct. 26 — A party with a facial injury from a past motor vehicle accident was treated by BEMCo staff at Public Safety and was transported to Newton-Wellesley Hospital by University Police for further care.

Oct. 27 — University Police and BEMCo responded to the Hassenfeld Parking Lot to investigate a report of an intoxicated female called in by the Area Coordinator on call. BEMCo staff treated the party, and the party was transported to Newton-Wellesley Hospital for further care. A Community Standards Report was filed on the incident.

DISTURBANCE

Oct. 20 — Loud music was reported in Rosenthal Residence Quad. University Police shut down a karaoke event within an apartment.

Oct. 20 — A loud unregistered party in the Foster Mods spilled into the upper quad. There were calls reporting fighting in the quad. The Area Coordinator on call as well as the Foster Mod’s Area Coordinator who resides there was notified. The matter will be dealt with by the Department of Community Living. University Police reported no physical fight upon arrival, and the group was dispersed without incident.

Oct. 21 — There was a report of people making noise and driving a vehicle in circles in the Theater Lot. University Police checked the area but found nothing.

Oct. 27 — University Police responded to Chapel’s Field to investigate a report of people playing loudly on the field. Upon arrival the parties were playing frisbee. They were advised to keep the noise down or they would have to leave the area. University Police cleared the scene without incident.

Oct. 27 — University Police responded to the Charles River Apartments to investigate a report of a loud noise. Upon arrival, all was quiet.

LARCENY

Oct. 25 — A staff member of the International Students and Scholars Office reported a student was a victim of fraud. The transaction occurred while living off-campus in Waltham back in August. The student was instructed to report the issue to the Waltham Police.