MEDICAL EMERGENCY

Sept. 8—A party in Ziv Quad reported feeling hip pain. BEMCo arrived on-scene. BEMCo staff treated the patient and signed a waiver to refuse further care.

Sept. 9—A party in Sherman Dining Hall reported feeling heartburn. BEMCo arrived on the scene. BEMCo staff treated the patient and signed a waiver to refuse further care.

Sept. 9—A party in Skyline Residence Hall reported a sprained ankle. BEMCo arrived on scene and the party signed a waiver to refuse further care.

Sept. 9—A party in Rosenthal Quad who had fallen several hours earlier wanted to be checked out by BEMCo. BEMCo found scrapes and bruises on the patient and treated the party with a signed refusal for further care.

Sept. 10—A party in Usen Hall reported feeling weak. BEMCo treated the party.  University Police transported the patient to Newton-Wellesley Hospital for further care.

Sept. 11—A party in the Administration Complex reported feeling weak. BEMCo treated the party and Cataldo Ambulance was notified. The party signed a waiver to refuse further care.

Sept. 13—A party in the Shapiro Campus Center reported that their fingernail had been ripped off. BEMCo was called on the scene. The patient refused further care.

Sept. 13—University Police and BEMCo responded to assist a party who was feeling unwell and having an allergic reaction on 60 Turner Street. The party was transported to Newton-Wellesley Hospital for further care. The Area Coordinator on call was notified.

Sept. 13—There was a report of an intoxicated party at 110 Angleside Road. BEMCo arrived on-scene. The party was transported to Newton-Wellesley Hospital by Cataldo Ambulance.

Sept. 13—There was a report of an intoxicated party in Hassenfeld Hall. BEMCo arrived on scene. Party was transported to Newton-Wellesley Hospital by Cataldo Ambulance. The Area Coordinator on call was notified and a Community Standards Report was filed by University Police.

Sept. 14—There was a report of an intoxicated party in Cable Hall. BEMCo arrived on scene. The party was transported to Newton-Wellesley Hospital by Cataldo Ambulance.  The Area Coordinator on call was notified and a Community Standards Report was filed by University Police.

Sept. 14—A party was reported to be vomiting on the second floor of Renfield Hall. BEMCo arrived on scene. The party was transported to Newton-Wellesley Hospital by Cataldo Ambulance. The Area Coordinator on call was notified and a Community Standards Report was filed by University Police.

Sept. 14—A party was reported to be intoxicated in Pomerantz Hall. BEMCo arrived on scene and the party was transported to Newton-Wellesley Hospital by Cataldo Ambulance.  The Area Coordinator on call was notified and a Community Standards Report was filed by University Police.

Sept. 14—University Police and BEMCo responded to assist a party who was having an allergic reaction in Ziv Residence Hall. BEMCo staff treated the patient with a signed refusal for further care.

Sept. 14—A party in Sherman Dining Hall reported having a hurt ankle. The party was treated and transported to Newton-Wellesley Hospital by University Police.

Sept. 14—There was a report of a party feeling unwell after taking pills. BEMCo came on scene. The party was transported to Newton-Wellesley Hospital by Cataldo Ambulance.

Sept. 15—A party was reported intoxicated on the second floor of Renfield Hall. BEMCo arrived on scene. The party was transported to Newton-Wellesley Hospital by Cataldo Ambulance. The Area Coordinator on call was notified and a Community Standards Report was filed by University Police.

DRUGS

Sept. 11—The Area Coordinator on call in Rosenthal South confiscated drug paraphernalia. The University Police compiled a report and Department of Community Living staff will file a CSR.

Sept. 13—The Area Coordinator on call reported the odor of marijuana from the area from 110 Angleside Road. The University Police confiscated the contraband and compiled a report.  Department of Community Living staff will file a CSR.

LARCENY

Sept. 9—University Police compiled a report on an incident of email bank fraud in Village A.

Sept. 12—University Police compiled a report of theft from the mens’ locker room in Gosman Sports and Convocation Center.

Sept. 13—University Police compiled a report on an incident of persons posing as officers of the Social Security Administration.

Sept. 14—A party stated that her phone had been taken from her after an argument with someone she knew by Renfield Hall. The thief took off on foot to a waiting Uber vehicle and fled. The University Police compiled a report on the incident and contacted Boston Police for any active arrest warrants in the Warrant Management System about the party.