MEDICAL EMERGENCY 

Sept. 1—A party in Hassenfeld Residence Hall called to report a man unconscious in the 4th floor men’s bathroom. The subject was then reported as conscious and breathing. University Police and BEMCo staff reported to the scene. The Waltham Fire Department and Cataldo Ambulance company were dispatched. The party was transferred to the care of Cataldo, and refused further medical treatment with a signed refusal for care.

Sept. 1—A party in Hassenfeld Residence Hall reported feeling light-headed. BEMCo arrived on-scene. The patient was transported to Newton-Wellesley Hospital via Cataldo Ambulance for further care.

Sept. 1—In Usen Hall, a party was reported as being lightheaded and confused by a University nurse. BEMCo treated the patient, and the party was transported to Newton-Wellesley Hospital via Cataldo Ambulance for further care. The Area Coordinator on call was notified.

Sept. 1—A caller reported a party in Shapiro Residence Hall was experiencing pain in their ankle, which was possibly caused by a sprain. BEMCo staff treated the party, and the party was transported to Newton-Wellesley Hospital for further care. 

Sept. 1—There was a party who walked into Public Safety with a deep laceration to the finger. The patient was treated on site by BEMCo staff, and units were all cleared. No further action was taken.

Sept. 2—A party in Scheffres Hall ingested a food she thought she may be allergic to. She took epinephrine and had no difficulty breathing. BEMCo staff treated the patient, and the party was transported to Newton-Wellesley Hospital for further care. The Area Coordinator on call was notified.

Sept. 2—In Shapiro Residence Hall, there was a report of a party with a sprained ankle. BEMCo staff treated the party with a signed refusal for further care.

Sept. 2—There was a call from an intoxicated party in the Charles River Apartments. BEMCo, University Police, the Waltham Fire Department, and Cataldo Ambulance company responded to the scene. The patient was transported to Newton-Wellesley Hospital via Cataldo Ambulance for further care. The Area Coordinator on call was notified and a Community Standards Report was filed by University Police.

Sept. 4—University Police responded to the Brandeis Counseling Center for a party that needed to be evaluated. The party was transported to Newton-Wellesley Hospital via Cataldo Ambulance for further care.

Sept. 4—Both the University Police and BEMCo responded to the front of Slosberg to investigate a report of a party with a possible leg injury. BEMCo was on site evaluating the party. The patient refused further medical care or transport and signed a refusal.

Sept. 5—A party in Golding reported a finger laceration. BEMCo responded to the scene to treat the party, and University Police transported to Newton-Wellesley Hospital for further care.

Sept. 5—In Village B, a party requested BEMCo for another party bleeding from a cut hand. BEMCo was notified and treated the party. University Police transported to Newton-Wellesley Hospital via Cataldo Ambulance for further care.

Sept. 5—A librarian in Farber Library called to say that a party was in the restroom with a nosebleed. BEMCo was called and treated the party with a signed refusal for further care.

Sept. 6—University Police and BEMCo staff responded to assist an intoxicated party in need of medical attention. transported to Newton-Wellesley Hospital via Cataldo Ambulance for further care. The Area Coordinator on call was notified and a CSR was filed by University Police.

Sept. 7—University Police and BEMCo staff responded to assist an intoxicated party in need of medical attention. BEMCo staff treated the party. Patient was transported to Newton-Wellesley Hospital via Cataldo Ambulance for further care. The Area Coordinator on call was notified, and a CSR was filed by University Police.

Sept. 7—There was a request for BEMCo in Hassenfeld Residence Hall for an allergic reaction. BEMCo was notified, and Cataldo Ambulance and the Waltham Fire Department responded. The party was treated with a signed refusal for further care.

Sept. 7—A party requested BEMCo in the Charles River Apartments. The party was complaining of pain in their high right side. The patient was transported to Newton-Wellesley Hospital via Cataldo Ambulance for further care.

VANDALISM

Sept. 4—A staff member in the Gosman Sports Complex reported a damaged locker and lock mechanism. There was no property missing. University Police compiled a report on the incident.

DISTURBANCE

Sept. 2—There was a party in the Foster Mods that was reported as loud to the University Police. The police dispersed the party without incident.

Sept. 7—University Police investigated a report of loud music coming from the Charles River Apartments. They checked the area and all was quiet upon arrival.

Sept. 7—A resident of Gordon Hall called with regards to a loud banging coming from the area. University Police conducted a check of the immediate area and found nothing out of the ordinary and all was quiet. 

Sept. 7—A caller at the Rose Art Museum stated that there were two white males and one white female appearing to be smoking a substance. The parties were identified as community members and they complied when asked to stop smoking tobacco and to vacate the area of the museum. No further action was needed.

Sept. 8—The Area Coordinator on call in the Foster Mods heard loud shouting from the area behind the Mods. University Police checked the area and reported the noise coming from Chumondoley’s Coffee House. The event was over and people were dispersing and making noises. No further action was taken.

MISCELLANEOUS

Sept. 1—A party reported that there was a white SUV operating erratically on loop road. University Police checked the area, but were unable to locate the vehicle.