MEDICAL EMERGENCY

March 26—BEMCo staff responded to a party with a sore ankle in Village B. University Police transported the party to Newton-Wellesley Hospital for further care.

March 26—BEMCo staff responded to a party with flu-like symptoms in Renfield Hall. They treated the party, who then signed a refusal of further care. 

March 28—BEMCo staff responded to a party feeling ill in Ridgewood A. They treated the party, who then signed a refusal of further care. 

March 29—BEMCo staff responded to a male party with a laceration on his head in Shapiro Residence Hall. University Police transported the party to Newton-Wellesley Hospital for further care.

March 29—BEMCo staff responded to a party feeling ill in Village C. University police transported the party to Newton-Wellesley Hospital for further care.

March 30—BEMCo staff responded to a male party feeling ill with the chills in Usen Hall.  Cataldo Ambulance transported the party to Newton-Wellesley Hospital for further care. The Area Coordinator on call was notified.

LARCENY

March 25—A report was composed on an attempted fraud at 60 Turner Street, reported by a staff member. An investigation will follow. 

DISTURBANCE

March 28—University Police responded to a call from a Villa Street resident reporting several parties in the woods near his home causing a disturbance. The police found the area quiet and were unable to locate any of the parties.

March 30—University Police responded to a party who reported a loud party on the third floor of Ridgewood C. Upon arrival of University Police, the Area Coordinator on call and Community Advisor had already rectified the situation. 

HARASSMENT

March 28—University Police compiled a report on a staff member at the Shapiro Admissions Center who received harassment over email. An investigation will follow.

MISCELLANEOUS

March 28—A gray Lexus on Loop Road was left with the passenger door open. University Police noted that there were miscellaneous items in the car, but there was nothing out of place, and they secured the door.