Medical Emergency

March 31—BEMCo responded to a party in Ziv 129 feeling ill. Cataldo Ambulance was requested and it transported the patient to Newton-Wellesley Hospital. 

March 31—BEMCo responded to a party in Scheffres Hall who reported that his roommate was feeling ill. The patient was treated with a signed refusal for further care.

April 1—BEMCo responded to a female party complaining of chest pain in the Foster Mods. Cataldo Ambulance was requested and it transported the patient to Newton-Wellesley Hospital. Additionally, Waltham Fire Department was called to the scene and the Area Coordinator on Call was notified.

April 1—BEMCo responded to 18-year-old female in Golding feeling weak and faint. The patient was treated with a signed refusal for further care.

April 1—BEMCo and Cataldo Ambulance responded to Usen Hall where a facilities worker was reported having a medical emergency on the first floor. The Waltham Fire Department also responded to the scene, but the patient was evaluated and refused transport by Cataldo. The party was transported to Golding Health Center.

April 1—BEMCo, Cataldo Ambulance, and Waltham Fire Department responded to report for a party in Goldman Schwartz Art Studio. The party was transported to Newton-Wellesley Hospital via Cataldo.

April 2—Cataldo Ambulance transported a party from Usen Hall to Newton-Wellesley Hosptial after the Brandeis Counseling Center faxed University Police section #12 psychological transport paperwork. The Area Coordinator on Call was notified.

April 2—A party suffering from flu-like symptoms in Village B was transported by University Police to the University’s Health Services for further care.

April 2—A party in the Golding Health Center was transported via Cataldo Ambulance to Newton-Wellesley Hospital for further care.

April 2—BEMCo responded to a report in the Mandel Center for the Humanities of a 49-year-old man suffering from numbness and tingling on one side. Cataldo Ambulance transported the patient to Newton-Wellesley Hospital.

April 2—BEMCo responded to a party in the Shapiro Science Center suffering from flu-like symptoms. Cataldo Ambulance transported the subject to Newton-Wellesley Hospital for further care.

April 4—After being involved in a motor vehicle accident earlier in the day off campus, a party in Usdan Student Center began to experience head pain. BEMCo responded, and the party signed a refusal for further care.

April 5—BEMCo responded to a call in Usen Hall for a party with stomach pain. The party was treated with a signed refusal for further care.

Larceny

April 2—University Police compiled a report on an incident of internet scam posting in Usen Hall.

April 5—University Police received a report of a stolen E-reader that was left unattended in Goldsmith. A report was compiled on the incident.

Miscellaneous

April 4—There was a report of a suspicious approximately 25-year-old male exiting the bathroom on the third floor of Shapiro Residence Hall before departing down the stairs and leaving the building. University Police were unable to locate anyone.