MEDICAL EMERGENCY

January 23—BEMCo staff treated a party who had slipped on ice at the Epstein Building. The party signed a refusal for further care.

January 24—A party reported slipping on ice at Ziv Quad, injuring their knee and ankle. BEMCo staff treated the party and got a signed refusal for further care. 

January 25—BEMCo staff treated an intoxicated party in Massell Quad. Cataldo Ambulance transported the party to Newton-Wellesley Hospital for further care, and the Area Coordinator on call was notified.

January 26—A party reported experiencing abdominal pain at the Carl J. Shapiro Science Center. BEMCo staff treated the party, and University Police transported them to Newton-Wellesley Hospital for further care.

January 26—BEMCo staff treated an intoxicated party at Skyline Residence Hall and got a signed refusal for further care. 

January 26—A party in East Quad reported injuring their wrist, so BEMCo staff treated them. University Police transported the party to Newton-Wellesley Hospital for further care.

January 27—BEMCo staff treated a party who reported feeling ill in Cable Hall, before University Police transported the party to Newton-Wellesley Hospital for further care.

LARCENY

January 24—A party reported that their medication had gone missing from a common bathroom area in the Village. University Police compiled a report on the incident.

DISTURBANCE

January 23—University Police received a report of an unknown party smoking marijuana inside a common stairwell in the Charles River Apartments. When they arrived on the scene, the police smelled marijuana, but could not determine its source. 

January 25—After receiving a noise complaint, University Police asked residents of Rosenthal Quad to lower their music volume. The residents complied without incident. 

January 26—A party at the Foster Mods reported hearing loud music all throughout the day. University Police found the scene quiet when they arrived and referred the party to the Department of Community Living to help address the ongoing issue. 

HARASSMENT

January 21—A party reported a case of harassment. University Police compiled a report and an investigation will ensue.

—Compiled by Jocelyn Gould