Medical Emergency

October 30—BEMCo staff treated a party outside Sherman Dining Hall who fell and sustained facial injuries. University Police also responded, and Cataldo Ambulance transported the party to Newton-Wellesley Hospital for further care. 

October 30—Cataldo Ambulance, assisted by University Police, transported a party from the Mailman House to Newton-Wellesley Hospital for a Section #12 psychological evaluation at the request of Brandeis Counseling Center staff.

November 1—Brandeis Counseling Center staff requested that Cataldo Ambulance transport a party from the Mailman House to Newton-Wellesley Hospital for a Section #12 psychological evaluation. University Police assisted.

November 1—BEMCo staff treated a party with a leg injury in Massell Quad, who signed a refusal for further care.

November 1—A party in Rosenthal South called BEMCo reporting an earache. After BEMCo treated the party, they signed a refusal for further care.  

November 2—BEMCo staff treated a party who fell down the stairs in Reitman Hall. Cataldo Ambulance transported the party to Newton-Wellesley Hospital for further care. 

November 2—A party in the Village reported that they were not feeling well. BEMCo staff treated the party, who signed a refusal for further care.

November 2—BEMCo staff treated a party with a knee injury outside the Gosman Sports and Convocation Center. Cataldo Ambulance transported the party to Newton-Wellesley Hospital for further care. 

November 3—University Police and BEMCo staff responded to a report of an intoxicated party in Massell Residence Quad who was then transported to Newton-Wellesley Hospital by Cataldo Ambulance for further care. The Area Coordinator on call was notified. 

November 3—A party in Skyline Residence Hall requested treatment from BEMCo staff because they thought they may have a concussion from a previous incident. BEMCo staff treated the party, who signed a refusal for further care. 

November 3—BEMCo staff treated a party who was feeling unwell in the Foster Mods. The party signed a refusal for further care.

November 4—University Police and BEMCo staff responded to a report of an intoxicated and unresponsive party in Gordon Hall. Cataldo Ambulance transported the party to Newton-Wellesley Hospital for further care, and the area coordinator on call was notified.

Disturbance

November 3—A Community Advisor requested assistance from University Police in dispersing an unregistered party in Ziv 130 after receiving a noise complaint. The party was broken up without incident and Department of Community Living staff will submit a CSR on the incident. 

November 4—An Area Coordinator requested University Police assistance with Foster Mods residents who were not complying with instructions. University Police assisted without incident.

Larceny

November 1—University Police are compiling a report of a phone scam.

Miscellaneous Suspicious Circumstances

October 30—University Police received a report of an unattended backpack near the Shiffman Humanities Center, but they did not find any object upon arrival.

Other

October 31—University Police canceled a “BOLO” (be on the lookout) alert after the party was found and returned home.

—Compiled by Jocelyn Gould