Medical Emergency

November 6—BEMCo staff treated a party who was not feeling well at Shapiro Hall. The party signed a refusal for further care.

November 7—BEMCo staff treated a party feeling faint in Deroy Hall. University Police also responded, and Cataldo Ambulance transported the party to Newton-Wellesley Hospital for further care. 

November 7—Cataldo Ambulance transported a party from the Gosman Sports and Convocation Center to Newton-Wellesley Hospital for further care after BEMCo staff treated the party for a knee injury.

November 9—A party reported feeling unwell at Spingold Theater Center. BEMCo staff treated the party and Cataldo Ambulance transported the party to Newton-Wellesley Hospital for further care.

November 9—Brandeis Counseling Center staff requested a patient transport for a Section #12 psychological evaluation. Cataldo Ambulance transported the party from Mailman House to Newton-Wellesley Hospital, and University Police assisted.

November 10—A party at Renfield Hall reported feeling ill after dinner from a potential allergic reaction, and BEMCo staff treated the party. Cataldo Ambulance transported the party to Newton-Wellesley Hospital for further care.

November 10—BEMCo staff and University Police responded to an intoxicated party in Gordon Hall. BEMCo staff treated the party, who was then transported to Newton-Wellesley Hospital for further care.

Harassment

November 9—A faculty member at the Lemberg Academic Center reported that their coworkers were receiving spam emails that appeared to be coming from the faculty member’s account. University Police compiled a report and Information Technology Services will follow up with the party.

November 9—The mailroom in the Usdan Student Center intercepted an “unusual” piece of mail, and the University Police compiled a report on the incident.

Larceny

November 6—A party at the Heller School for Social Policy and Management reported to University Police that their wallet had been stolen and charges had been made. University Police compiled a report on the incident, and will conduct an investigation.

November 7—University Police compiled a report on an incident of currency theft at Renfield Hall.

Miscellaneous Suspicious Circumstances

November 6—University Police received a report of a party in a black coat yelling to themselves on Loop Road near Spingold, but they were unable to locate the individual.

Vandalism

November 6—A party reported an  incident of graffiti on desks in Goldfarb library. University Police compiled a report and advised Facilities Services to remove the marks.