MEDICAL EMERGENCY

November 12—BEMCo staff treated a party with a twisted ankle at Shapiro Residence Hall. University Police transported the party to Newton-Wellesley Hospital for further care.

November 12—A party reported an injury to their mouth at Usdan Student Center. University Police transported the party to Newton-Wellesley Hospital for further care after BEMCo staff treated the party on campus.

November 13—A party at the Goldman-Schwartz Art Studios reported that they had cut their finger. After being treated by BEMCo staff, the party signed a refusal for further care. 

November 13—BEMCo staff treated a party who slipped and fell in Goldfarb Library. The party signed a refusal for further care. 

November 13—A party burned their fingers in the Foster Residence Quad. BEMCo staff treated the party with a signed refusal for further care.

November 14—BEMCo staff responded to a report of a party not feeling well at the Gosman Sports and Convocation Center. The party was transported to Newton-Wellesley Hospital for further care.

November 14—BEMCo staff treated a party who had bitten their lip at the Usdan Student Center. The party signed a refusal for further care.

November 14—A party at Village Residence Hall reported suffering from chest pain and was treated by BEMCo staff. Cataldo Ambulance transported the party to Newton-Wellesley Hospital for further care after BEMCo staff treated the party on campus, and the area coordinator on call was notified.

November 15—A party in Skyline Residence Hall notified BEMCo that they were having a panic attack. BEMCo staff treated the party and requested that Cataldo Ambulance transport the party to Newton-Wellesley Hospital for further care. The area coordinator on call was notified.

November 15—A North Quad community advisor called BEMCo to treat a party who had fallen and possibly injured their ribs in Scheffres Hall. BEMCo staff treated the party, who was then transported to Newton-Wellesley Hospital for further care by University Police.

November 17—BEMCo staff treated a party at Reitman Hall who was suffering from pain connected to a previous injury. BEMCo staff requested that Cataldo Ambulance transport the party to Newton-Wellesley Hospital for further care. The area coordinator on call was notified.

November 17—BEMCo staff and University Police responded to a report at 110 Angleside Road that a party had injured their ankle. BEMCo staff treated the party, who signed a refusal for further care.

November 17—An anonymous call reported that there was a severely intoxicated party in the basketball court near Sherman Dining Hall. BEMCo staff treated the party, who was transported to Newton-Wellesley Hospital for further care by Cataldo Ambulance. University Police, BEMCo staff, Waltham Fire Department and Cataldo Ambulance all responded, and the area coordinator on call was notified.

November 18—BEMCo staff treated an intoxicated party at Ridgewood Residence Hall. The party signed a refusal for further care.

November 18—University Police and BEMCo staff responded to a report of an intoxicated and unconscious party in a North Residence Quad bathroom. BEMCo staff treated the party, who signed a refusal for further care.

November 18—BEMCo staff treated an intoxicated party in a Massell Residence Quad bathroom. University Police also responded, the area coordinator on call was notified, and Cataldo Ambulance transported the party to Newton-Wellesley Hospital for further care.

LARCENY

November 17—A temporary Sodexo employee reported that their wallet stolen was from an unlocked office about a month prior. University Police compiled a report on the incident.

DISTURBANCE

November 15—University Police received a noise complaint of people yelling in the middle of North Residence Quad. Upon arrival, University Police determined the parties were having a snowball fight and advised them to quiet down without incident. 

MISCELLANEOUS SUSPICIOUS CIRCUMSTANCES

November 13—A party reported a suspicious incident from Nov. 5 in the Shapiro Campus Center. University Police compiled a report and will investigate the incident. 

November 16—A party at Kutz Hall reported a past suspicious incident in which someone tried to enter an area that is restricted by card swipe. University Police compiled a report on the incident and filed it as a burglary with unlawful entry and no force in the police log.

—Compiled by Jocelyn Gould