Medical Emergency

September 18—BEMCo staff treated a party experiencing stomach pains in Pomerantz Hall. University Police transported the party to Newton-Wellesley Hospital for further care.

September 18—A custodial supervisor requested help for a coworker with an injured ankle in the Epstein building. BEMCo staff treated the injured party; University Police drove the injured party to Newton-Wellesley Hospital for further care.

September 19—University Police and BEMCo staff responded to a report of an intoxicated party in the Scheffres Hall lounge. A Cataldo Ambulance transported the party to Newton-Wellesley Hospital for further care. Responders notified the Area Coordinator On Call of the incident.

September 19—BEMCo staff treated a party for malaise in Rosenthal South. The party signed a refusal for further care.

September 20—A party in the Science Complex fainted in class. BEMCo and University Police responded and notified the Area Coordinator On Call. A Cataldo Ambulance transported the party to Newton-Wellesley Hospital for further care.

September 21—University Police and BEMCo staff responded to a party experiencing an allergic reaction in Ziv 127. BEMCo staff treated the party, who signed a refusal for further care.

September 22—BEMCo staff treated an unconscious intoxicated party in Ridgewood C. University Police and BEMCo staff notified the Area Coordinator On Call. A Cataldo Ambulance transported the party to Newton-Wellesley Hospital for further care.

September 22—University Police and BEMCo staff responded to a party experiencing severe stomach pain in Renfield Hall. The party signed a refusal for further care after being treated by BEMCo staff.

September 22—The BEMCo standby crew at a soccer game assisted to a party with a minor scrape. The party signed a refusal for further care.

September 22—The BEMCo standby crew treated a party with a wrist injury at a soccer game. The party signed a refusal for further care.

September 23—University Police and BEMCo staff responded to an intoxicated party in a Village B restroom. BEMCo treated the party, who signed a refusal for further care.

September 23—A Cataldo Ambulance transported an intoxicated party at Reitman Hall to Newton-Wellesley Hospital for further care. University Police and BEMCo notified the Area Coordinator On Call of the incident.

September 23—University Police and BEMCo staff responded to an intoxicated party at Skyline and notified the Area Coordinator On Call of the incident. A Cataldo Ambulance transported the party to Newton-Wellesley Hospital for further care.

September 23—BEMCo and University Police responded to an intoxicated party near the Castle Lot. University Police and BEMCo notified the Area Coordinator On Call, and a Cataldo Ambulance transported the party to Newton-Wellesley Hospital for further care.

September 25—A party in Ridgewood C reported a possible allergic reaction to peanuts. BEMCo requested a Cataldo Ambulance and notified the Area Coordinator On Call. The ambulance transported the party to Newton-Wellesley Hospital for further care.

September 27—BEMCo responded to an intoxicated party on the steps near the Health Center and notified the Area Coordinator On Call. A Cataldo Ambulance transported the party to Newton-Wellesley Hospital for further care.

September 27—University Police stood by with a party awaiting a Cataldo Ambulance near Mailman House. The ambulance transported the party to Newton-Wellesley Hospital for a psychiatric evaluation.

September 28—A party in Village C requested BEMCo assistance for pain associated with sickle cell anemia. BEMCo requested a Cataldo Ambulance and notified the Area Coordinator On Call. The ambulance transported the party to Newton-Wellesley Hospital for further care.

October 6—BEMCo staff treated an intoxicated party in Cable Hall. The party signed a refusal for further care.

October 6—BEMCo staff treated an intoxicated party in Gordon Hall and informed the Area Coordinator On Call. Cataldo Ambulance staff transported the party to Newton-Wellesley Hospital for further care. 

October 6—Cataldo Ambulance staff transported an intoxicated party from Cable Hall to Newton-Wellesley Hospital for further care. BEMCo staff notified the Area Coordinator On Call.

October 6—BEMCo Staff requested a Cataldo Ambulance for an intoxicated party in Pomerantz Hall. Staff treated the party, who signed a refusal for further care. The Area Coordinator On Call was notified.

Disturbance

September 17—A loud party caused a disturbance in the upper area of the Foster Mods. The party was not present when University Police arrived at the scene.

September 23—The Area Coordinator On Call responded to a noise complaint from a South Street resident about a party at the Foster Mods, dispersing the parties without incident.

September 28—University Police responded to reports of a loud stereo from 178 Charles River Road. The party agreed to turn the music down.

Harassment

September 20—A staff member in Stoneman Infirmary and Public Safety building received a harassing email. University police compiled a report on the incident.

October 3—Faculty and staff received harassing emails from multiple sources. University Police compiled a report on the incident.

Vandalism

September 29—A Community Advisor for the Charles River apartments reported broken glass at 110 Angleside Road, entrance G. University Police compiled a report on the incident and advised that the entrance be secured until the glass could be replaced.

October 5— University police received a report of  two plastic green signs that were vandalized. They filed a report, but there are no suspects.

Suspicious Activity

October 4—A student reported suspicious activity at Stoneman Hall that could be part of a for-profit scam. University police compiled a report of the incident, with an investigation to follow.

October 4—University Police compiled a report on a past incident outside Sherman Function Hall. A party reported a suspicious party near the construction fence. University Police advised the party to report suspicious behavior as soon as possible in the future.

October 6—University Police received a report that a vehicle may have been stolen, but upon further investigation, they learned that the vehicle was not stolen.