Happy October, pop-culture enthusiasts! Guess who's back in the celebrity news circuit this week ... our favorite big-screen vampire, Robert Pattinson. No, he's not back in the news for bringing back that big hair-thank goodness. Rather, RPattz reportedly has a new gal pal, 22-year-old Dylan Penn. The model is the daughter of actors Sean Penn and Robin Wright.

Pattinson, 27, officially split with Kristen Stewart in May. Photographers caught Pattinson moving some of his items from Stewart's home. The former Twilight stars had dated for three years, and Stewart's cheating scandal with director Rupert Sanders tarnished their relationship in its later stages. 

Meanwhile, Pattinson and his new flame Penn sparked attention when they attended a concert at the famous Los Angeles club the Viper Room, and then followed that up with a trip to hotspot Chateau Marmont for drinks. Now that sounds like dating, in true young Hollywood style.

In some other Hollywood romance news, Big Bang Theory star Kaley Cuoco announced this past week that she is engaged to Ryan Sweeting, her tennis player boyfriend of three months. Just three months! Earlier this summer, the actress was linked to Man of Steel actor Henry Cavill, but it looks like her relationship with Sweeting heated up nice and fast.
The couple made a big public appearance at the Emmys recently, and then the rumors of their engagement began when the actress, 27, was photographed wearing a big diamond ring last week. Sweeting, 26, supposedly proposed on Wednesday, after which Cuoco tweeted "Flying high, I could literally touch the sky with you..." Funny, considering she previously dated Superman.

Now, here's an update on Lamar Odom. The rumor mill just keeps on churning when it comes to the former Los Angeles Clippers player and his supposed drug addiction and recent brushes with the law (he was charged with a DUI last month). People magazine reports that while Odom and his wife, Khloe Kardashian-Odom, are still a couple, they are now living apart. In a much more fantastical report, TMZ speculated on Thursday that Odom had recently been spending his days hiding out in a home in a gated community around Palm Springs. They added that two women in their early twenties also live in the same house and that Odom is on a crack binge. Just when you thought the Lamar saga couldn't get any more bizarre, well, it actually did.

Rounding off our pop culture fill this week, former Disney Channel star Dylan Sprouse made headlines this week for accepting a job working as a host at a New York City restaurant. Earth shattering, right? Sprouse, 21, along with his twin brother Cole, is currently enrolled at New York University and has been battling rumors that he is broke.

He posted a reply to these rumors on the social media website Tumblr, claiming that he is "financially secure" and that he took the restaurant job "as a way to try a new experience, working somewhat below the means [he's] used to." This is a real testament to how difficult it is for these former Disney stars to stay out of the limelight, even after their shows are no longer in production.

That's this week's pop culture highlights! I hope this enriching information will help you get through this full week of classes.