Last Monday, after an action-packed intramural football season, only four teams remained to battle it out in the men's and women's flag football championships.

Just Take a Forfeit pulled off a scintillating 35-34 victory over Better With the Lights Off for the men's title, as Chris Ferro '13 roped in a two-point conversion with no time left on the clock. In the women's game, No Punt Intended rolled to a 36-0 victory over Dumbledore's Army in the first half of the night.

No Punt Intended struck first, with just over four minutes into the period. Mimi Theodore '12 took a pass from twin sister Ali Theodore '12 and scampered into the end zone for a 6-0 lead.

Torre's aerial prowess would continually cause problems for Dumbledore's Army's defense. No Punt Intended went up 24-0 at halftime en route to the 36-0 score.

The men's game, however, proved to be a much closer affair. Just Take a Forfeit took a 6-0 lead just 1:15 into the contest. The momentum quickly turned with consecutive touchdowns by Alex Tynan '12 and Sean O'Hare ‘12 to give Better With the Lights Off a 12-6 advantage. However, Ferro struck back with 2:38 left in the half to even the score.

The teams proceeded to notch two touchdowns each throughout the second half to keep the score tied.

The frenetic finale, however, featured two scores in the final minute. With 45 seconds to play, Better With the Lights Off appeared to have won it with a touchdown by David Aquilino '12. However, Just Take a Forfeit then drove the length of the field, with Ferro catching the game-tying touchdown as time expired. Quarterback Dylan Britton '13 then connected with Ferro for the extra point, setting the scene for a wild celebration.

With football wrapped up and volleyball underway, intramural athletes can now look forward to what should be an exciting basketball season.