An Arts teaser last week incorrectly spelled the name of a musical group. It is called Mochila, not Mochilla. (April 21, p. 1). A photo caption in the Leonard Bernstein Festival of the Creative Arts pullout last week misidentified the series the painting "José" is a part of. It is a part of last year's "Faces of TYP," not this year's "Public Memory, November 4th, 2008." (April 21, p. 24)

The Sunday schedule in the Leonard Bernstein Festival of the Creative Arts pullout last week incorrectly stated the time of the second Rose tour. It took place from 3:30 to 4 p.m., not from 1:30 to 2 p.m. (April 21, p. 22).

An article in Arts last week incorrectly stated the name of the last movement of the Trio for flute, cello and piano, H. 300. It is called an Allegretto, not an Andante. (April 21, p.19).

An article in Arts last week incorrectly spelled the last name of a cellist. She is Laura Shechter (GRAD) not Laura Schechter. (April 21, p.19).

An article in Arts last week incorrectly stated the last name of the composer of Ruckert Lieder. It was composed by Gustav Mahler, not Gustav Nahler. (April 21, p.19).

An article in Arts last week implied that Alicia Kaszeta (GRAD) stopped playing for a period of time because she wanted to pursue a scholarly career. Kaszeta briefly stopped playing because of a performance related injury. (April 21, p.19)

An article in Forum last week incorrectly stated when Jonathan Kane '10 ran for the position of racial minority senator. He ran in 2007, not 2008. (April 21, p. 10).

The Justice welcomes submissions for errors that warrant correction or clarification. E-mail jsw5@brandeis.edu.