Medical EmergencyOct. 24-An individual reported she injured her ankle in the Charles River Apartments. BEMCo treated the student on scene, and the student was transported to the Golding Health Center for further care.

Oct. 24-BEMCo responded to a call from a female student at the Shapiro Campus Center who was not feeling well. The student was transported to the Newton-Wellesley Hospital for further care.

Oct. 26-University Police transported an individual to the Newton-Wellesley Hospital after staff at the Mailman House called them for aid.

Larceny/Theft

Oct. 25-A sign was reportedto be stolen from the construction area near the science complex. University Police compiled a report.

Harassment

Oct. 24-A student in the Foster Mods reported that her roommate had threatened her. University Police filed a report on the threat, and Residence Life staff is scheduled to meet with the parties involved.

Disturbance

Oct. 23-Campus police received a call about a group of students drinking outdoors in Ziv Quad. The group left the quad when University Police arrived on the scene.

Traffic

Oct. 26-A minor motor vehicle accident took place outside the information booth at the main entrance to the campus. An injury was reported along with minor damages to the vehicles. University Police presided as the parties involved exchanged information.