Traffic
Sept. 22 - An individual called in to report that a baseball was thrown through her car's rear window.
Sept. 27 - A minor accident was reported without visible damage or injuries. The second party left without providing any information.Medical Emergency
Sept. 22 - Police received a call from a female student who suffered a minor leg injury.
Sept. 23 - A male student had a seizure in East Quad.
Sept. 23 - A caller reported a cut finger.
Sept. 25 - A male reported that a student lost and regained consciousness in Massell Quad.
Sept. 28 - A female student was lying on the bathroom floor with breathing problems. BEMCo was notified.
Sept. 29 - A call reported an intoxicated female in the bathroom of North Quad.

Miscellaneous
Sept. 23 - Students were concerned that a dead crow outside of Grad Housing Quad contained the West Nile Virus. Sgt. Kelley contacted the Waltham Police Department, stating that a dead bird is unable to transmit the virus to humans. Someone deposited the corpse.
Sept. 26 - An individual reported a group of people drinking beer behind East Quad. In a nearby apartment, there was also a complaint of marijuana smoke - a small amount of marijuana was confiscated.
Sept. 26 - A caller reported that a male was asking for money and holding a sign saying that he was deaf and did this for a living.

Harassment
Sept. 24 - A female student reported being harassed by another student living in East Quad. Officers are speaking with both parties.

Theft
Sept. 24 - A student reported a stolen rocking chair.