MEDICAL EMERGENCY

Sept. 20—There was a medical emergency in East Quad. The party was treated by BEMCo staff and transported to a local hospital via ambulance.

Sept. 20—There was a medical emergency in the Stoneman Building. The party was treated by BEMCo staff and refused further care.

Sept. 20—There was a medical emergency in Farber Library. The party was treated by BEMCo staff and transported to a local hospital via ambulance.

Sept. 21—There was a medical emergency in the Village. The party was treated by BEMCo staff and transported to a local hospital via ambulance.

Sept. 21—There was a medical emergency on the athletic fields. The party was treated by BEMCo staff and refused further care. 

Sept. 22—There was a medical emergency in the Charles River Apartments. The party was treated by BEMCo staff and transported to a local hospital via ambulance.

Sept. 22—There was a medical emergency in the Rabb Graduate Center. The party was treated by BEMCo staff and refused further care.

Sept. 22—There was a medical emergency in the Golding Health Center. The party was treated by BEMCo staff and transported to a local hospital via ambulance.

Sept. 22—There was a medical emergency in the Mailman House. The party was treated by BEMCo staff and transported to a local hospital via ambulance.

Sept. 22—There was a medical emergency in the Berlin Chapel. The party was treated by BEMCo staff and transported to a local hospital via ambulance.

Sept. 24—There was a medical emergency in Massell Quad. The party was treated by BEMCo staff and transported to a local hospital via ambulance.

Sept. 25—There was a medical emergency in North Quad. The party was treated by BEMCo staff and transported to a local hospital via ambulance.

DISTURBANCE

Sept. 22—A Dining Services staff member reported a group of protestors in the kitchen in Sherman Dining Hall and requested police assistance. The protestors were gone upon police arrival.

Sept. 24—A community member reported a noise complaint in Foster Mods. Community Living was enlisted to handle the situation.

MISCELLANEOUS

Sept. 18—There were bees in a bedroom in Foster Mods. DFM was notified to handle the situation.  

Sept. 21—A community member reported harassment via telephone in the Heller School of Social Policy and Management. A report was composed.

Sept. 21—A community member reported theft of food from the common kitchen in Skyline Residence Hall. A report was composed.

Sept. 22—A community member reported a harassment incident. A report was composed.