The Princeton Review named Brandeis’ International Business School one of the top business schools in the country, as of Oct. 7.

This is the seventh consecutive year that Brandeis has been recognized on this list. The Princeton Review ranks the top 296 business schools annually, based on the results of an 80-question survey that asks students to describe their academic experiences, professors’ accessibility and teaching styles and career ratings.

The survey is completed by over 21,000 students from different business schools around the country. The list does not rank the schools hierarchically from one to 296, but rather within 11 different categories, such as “Best Professors,” “Greatest Opportunity for Women/Minorities” and “Toughest to Get Into.”

IBS was recognized for having a large international student population—making up 87 percent of its student body with 13 different countries represented—as well as a “selective” admissions process, outstanding professors and a large amount of student financial aid, with 86 percent of IBS students receiving some form of either institutional or outside financial aid.

In a statement sent to the Justice, IBS Dean Bruce Magid wrote that IBS’ “innovative and dedicated faculty, students, staff and alumni have created a community in which our strong academic curriculum, global focus, and cultural diversity are ranked amongst the best in the world.”

He wrote that the outstanding rankings show “the strength of our programs and the success of our graduates in the global marketplace.”

IBS has frequently been named as one of the best in the world by top-rate, international ranking publications each year, such as the Princeton Review, the Economist magazine and the Financial Times.

In addition to the Princeton Review’s ranking, the school has received two other notable rankings this month. The Economist magazine listed IBS as number 98 in its top 100 business schools from around the world last week, and the Financial Engineer ranked IBS’ Master of the Arts program in International Economics and Finance as number two in the entire country.