Medical Emergency

Nov. 17—A caller reported that a student had sustained a shoulder injury at Gosman Sports and Convocation Center. The student was treated with a signed refusal for further care.

Nov. 18—A party in Massell Quad called to report a lacerated finger that would not stop bleeding. BEMCo staff treated the patient with a signed refusal for further care.

Nov. 18—A party in North Quad called to request BEMCo for a head laceration. University Police ultimately transported the party to the hospital for further care.

Nov. 18—University Police spoke to a student who stated that she had scraped the bottom of her foot during rehearsal for a performance. There was no sign of a cut or damage to her foot. No medical attention was needed.

Nov. 20—A reporting party at Mailman House requested Cataldo Ambulance for a male party’s voluntary transport to Newton-Wellesley Hospital for a psychiatric evaluation.

Nov. 20—A 19-year-old female with a prior back injury stated that she had aggravated it while trying to jump-start her car. BEMCo responded and treated the patient with a signed refusal for further care.

Nov. 21—A party called from Mailman House to request transport for a student who needed to go to the hospital. Cataldo was notified, and Cataldo in turn notified 911 for ambulance transport.

Nov. 21—University Police and BEMCo responded to a report that a student had suffered a hand injury after being shocked by her computer.

Nov. 22—BEMCo responded to a report of an intoxicated male student in the men’s bathroom in the Hassenfeld Conference Center. Cataldo Ambulance transported the student to Newton-Wellesley Hospital for further care.

Nov. 22—Police received a report that a 21-year-old student was intoxicated in a hallway in Ziv Quad. Cataldo Ambulance transported the student to Newton-Wellesley Hospital for further care.

Nov. 22—A male party in the Foster Mods called complaining of a headache, the result of a bar fight in Waltham the previous night.

Nov. 23—A student in North Quad called to report that his roommate was intoxicated and vomiting. University Police and BEMCo responded.

Sex Crimes

Nov. 22—The community development coordinator on call reported a possible past sexual assault on an anonymous victim. There was no request for police intervention at this time.

Larceny

Nov. 17—A student in the Village reported that his credit card was used without his consent, resulting in a charge of $38.

Harassment

Nov. 18—A reporting party stated that she was harassed by text message.

Drugs

Nov. 20—A staff member of the Department of Community Living stated that he found drug paraphernalia inside a student’s room at the Charles River Apartments. University Police confiscated a black porcelain pipe and a chrome pipe, as well as a small amount of marijuana.

Miscellaneous

Nov. 21—A party reported that flyers were left on vehicles in Theater Lot.

Nov. 21—A party reported that two females were passed out in a red SUV near the Bernstein-Marcus Administration Center. University Police checked the entire campus and could not locate the individuals in question.

—compiled by Tate Herbert